Anubias Frazeri Pot Plant
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Live Arrival Guarantee
- Fast shipping
- All our live fish, shrimp, snails are care with love and passion, when through minimum of 14 days quarantined and shipped from Splashy Fish facility in Springfield, Virginia, USA
The A. Frazeri is one of the popular types of Anubias species, a hybrid of the well-known Anubias Barteri and Anubias Congensis. Possessing deep-green narrow pointed leaves, the attractive Anubias Frazeri is truly a delightful addition to your aquarium.
To aquatic plant hobbyists, Anubias Frazeri is considered a durable, easy-to-care-for and undemanding plant. It can thrive under low to moderate lighting conditions with little to no CO2 additives and fertilizer supplementation. Its height ranging from 6 to 8 inches makes Anubias Frazeri best suited for midground to background placement.
Anubias Frazeri grows slowly but steadily. It can endure a variety of water parameters and provide valuable refuge to your fish, even the herbivorous and aggressive ones due to its tough and robust leaves.
When planting this species, you remember to uncover with substrate its rhizome or else it will rot. Anubias Frazeri can either grow emersed (with leaves above the water line) or immersed (with leaves completely underwater). However, whatever method you go with, its roots and rhizome should stay underwater to prevent it from dying or drying out. You can plant it into the ground or attached to hardscapes, e.g., driftwood or rockwork. The latter is mostly preferred as some experienced aquarists said Anubias Frazeri does best when planted in that way.
One more thing, algae loves Anubias very much. Hence, you should not keep these plants under high lighting conditions. If not, they will be susceptible to algae growth.
What You Can Expect From This Plant:
- Delightful addition to your aquarium due to its deep-green narrow pointed leaves
- Extremely durable
- Thrives when tied/attached to aquarium hardscapes
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 72° - 82° F (22° - 28° C)
- pH: 6.5 – 7.2
- GH: 2-15 dGH
- KH: 3-8 dKH
- Supplements: CO2 and fertilizer application are not necessary
- Lighting: Low to moderate
- Origin: Africa
- Potential height: 6 -8 inches (15.24 – 20.32 cm)
- Aquarium placement: Midground to background
- Growth rate: Slow to medium