Fritz Complete Water Conditioner
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fritz Complete is a concentrated, one-step, full-spectrum water conditioner that detoxifies chlorine, chloramine, heavy metals, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. Safe to use in fresh and saltwater, including reef and planted aquariums. Use when setting up new aquariums, performing water changes or to quickly alleviate high ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
Directions & Dosage
Use 1 tsp (5 ml) per 50 U.S. gallons (189 L). For smaller volumes, use two drops per gallon.
- For best results, add Fritz Complete to tap water in a separate container before adding water to aquarium.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Make sure that there is plenty of water flow or aeration when dosing. The active ingredient can reduce the dissolved oxygen quickly when used in large amounts. Avoid overdosing or frequent dosing if possible.
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with: chlorine test kit, salicylate-type ammonia test kit (those with yellow/green color charts) and avoid Nessler-type ammonia test kits (those with yellow/amber color charts)
NOTE: If treating aquarium for ammonia, nitrite or nitrate, base dose on total aquarium volume. For extremely high levels of chloramine or nitrite, dosage can be repeated or increased up to 5x within a 24-hour period.
Can Fritz Complete be overdosed?
The dosage of Fritz Complete can be increased by up to 5x the recommended amount. If a higher dose is added to the tank, ensure the aquarium is well aerated and monitor the dissolved oxygen levels.
Does Fritz Complete remove chloramine? If so, where does the ammonia go?
Fritz Complete works by first removing chlorine from the water, then binding it with ammonia until it can be consumed by the nitrifying bacteria in your system.
Fritz Complete smells bad. Is that normal?
Fritz Complete has a very distinct sulfur odor, which is completely normal.
If I remove all ammonia, will it harm the bacteria colony?
Fritz Complete binds with ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate making them harmless to the inhabitants while still bioavailable to the beneficial bacteria.
What do I dose if my ammonia is extremely high?
Dilute the ammonia concentration by performing a water change. Fritz Complete can be added up to 5x the recommended amount safely for high ammonia concentrations.
Does the ammonia or nitrite get released back after a certain amount of time?
No, the water conditioner does not only temporarily bind the toxic ammonia or nitrite, and won't be released back into the water column after any period of time. The detoxified ammonia and nitrite are removed by nitrification or water changes.
How long should I wait after treating water to add to tank?
Treated water can be added to the aquarium immediately after mixing with Fritz Complete.
Fritz Complete Best Practices
For best results, add Fritz Complete to tap water in a separate container before adding water to aquarium.
No equipment restrictions necessary
No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
Make sure that there is plenty of water flow or aeration when dosing. The active ingredient can reduce the dissolved oxygen quickly when used in large amounts. Avoid overdosing or frequent dosing if possible.
Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
Test with: chlorine test kit, salicylate type ammonia test kit (those with green color charts) and avoid nessler type ammonia test kits (those with yellow/amber color charts)
Is this product safe for Axolotls?
FritzGuard - NOT SAFE, contains aloe which can coat the gills of the axolotl
Fritz ACCR - SAFE, does not contain aloe
Fritz Complete - SAFE, does not contain aloe
Can I use this with Aquarium Solutions Ich-X?
Aquarium Solutions Ich-X contraindicates sulfinate- and sulfoxylate-based water conditioners with their product. Which Fritz water conditioners are safe?
Fritz Guard - SAFE; this is a thiosulfate conditioner and won't affect the medication
Fritz ACCR - NOT SAFE; this is a sulfinate-based conditioner and can affect the medication
Fritz Complete - NOT SAFE; this is a sulfoxylate-based conditioner and can affect the medication
Fritz Concentratred Chlorine Remover - SAFE; this is a thiosulfate conditioner and won't affect the medication
fritz complete, Fritz water conditioner, concentrated water conditioner, detoxify amonia, aquarium water conditioner, water conditioner for fish, fish tank water conditioner, aquarium water conditioner, water conditioner for fish tank, fish water conditioner, fish tank dechlorinator, tap water conditioner, tap water for fish tank, tap water fish, water conditioner, fish tank water, fluval water conditioner, aquarium dechlorinator, what is water conditioner, aquarium water conditioners, water dechlorinator, fish tank conditioner, fish tap, water conditioners, dechlorinator for fish, water conditioner fish tank, betta water conditioner, water conditioner fish, betta fish water conditioner
This is only apply to live fish order.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
We have a lot of experience with shipping live fish orders. In 2021, Our records showed that we only have a 0.5 % Dead on Arrival rate for all live fish orders, compared to the industry standard is at 1.5%. This means that out of 1000 live orders that we shipped to our customer only 5 orders would have fish that arrived dead.
At Splashy Fish, we ensure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their orders. We offer a 100% Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our animals that are shipped to the customer via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Splashy Fish has the right to void Live Arrival Guarantee protection if these circumstances include:
- The customer has chosen USPS First Class Mail as a shipped method.
- Shipping address to a PO Box
- The order was refused delivery by the customer.
- The order was held for pick up at USPS, UPS, FedEx offices no longer than 24 hours after the last update on the tracking number.
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim does not include all the requirements mentioned below
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim made after the arrival period is mentioned below.
- The Fish/Animal have to be in original packaging.
Live Arrival Guarantee Claim Period:
For Live Fish and other invertebrates: one and a half hours (1.5 hours) of posted delivery time or customer received time.
For Snails: 48 hours of posted delivery time or customer received time.
How to claim for Splashy Fish's Live Arrival Guarantee:
If there is an incident when your fish are delivered "dead on arrival,”
- Take 1 picture of the shipping box and the shipping label.
- For live fish and other invertebrates: Take 2 pictures of each of the fish bags that is dead on arrival (the pictures have to show the bag in its original condition, unopened with the original rubber band)
- Send us an email to DOA@splashyfishstore.com with the subject line: DOA and Your Order Number OR messaged us on our social media
- Body of the text: Your tracking number
- The claim must be sent within the claim period mentioned above.
After submitting all the information required above it will take us 1 to 3 business days to determine the cause of dead on arrival. If the claim was valid and approved by our team, Once We approved your claim, You will
- Received the store credit for future purchase of the dead on arrival fish excluding the shipping cost.
If the Live Arrival Guarantee claim doesn't include all the requirements listed above, Splashy Fish has all the rights to reject your claim.
We ship all of the customer orders from our warehouse located in Springfield, VA. We pack and ship our orders depending on the orders with the exception of someday we cannot ship out live fish.
All Live Fish orders will be shipped out on Tuesday and Wednesday each week for overnight shipping by UPS.
Monday to Saturday: We will pack and ship out all orders that do not contain live fish.
Sunday: (Splashy Day) Today is the day we let our hard-working team members and our fish to destress and ready for the following week's shipment.
For more information regarding about shipping please visit us our Shipping Policy and Schedule