AC19 WYSIWYG Premium Hellboy Male Betta Fish HMPK
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Live Arrival Guarantee
- Fast shipping
- All our live fish, shrimp, snails are care with love and passion, when through minimum of 14 days quarantined and shipped from Splashy Fish facility in Springfield, Virginia, USA
This is only apply to live fish order.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
We have a lot of experience with shipping live fish orders. In 2021, Our records showed that we only have a 0.5 % Dead on Arrival rate for all live fish orders, compared to the industry standard is at 1.5%. This means that out of 1000 live orders that we shipped to our customer only 5 orders would have fish that arrived dead.
At Splashy Fish, we ensure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their orders. We offer a 100% Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our animals that are shipped to the customer via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Splashy Fish has the right to void Live Arrival Guarantee protection if these circumstances include:
- The customer has chosen USPS First Class Mail as a shipped method.
- Shipping address to a PO Box
- The order was refused delivery by the customer.
- The order was held for pick up at USPS, UPS, FedEx offices no longer than 24 hours after the last update on the tracking number.
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim does not include all the requirements mentioned below
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim made after the arrival period is mentioned below.
- The Fish/Animal have to be in original packaging.
Live Arrival Guarantee Claim Period:
For Live Fish and other invertebrates: one and a half hours (1.5 hours) of posted delivery time or customer received time.
For Snails: 48 hours of posted delivery time or customer received time.
How to claim for Splashy Fish's Live Arrival Guarantee:
If there is an incident when your fish are delivered "dead on arrival,”
- Take 1 picture of the shipping box and the shipping label.
- For live fish and other invertebrates: Take 2 pictures of each of the fish bags that is dead on arrival (the pictures have to show the bag in its original condition, unopened with the original rubber band)
- Send us an email to DOA@splashyfishstore.com with the subject line: DOA and Your Order Number OR messaged us on our social media
- Body of the text: Your tracking number
- The claim must be sent within the claim period mentioned above.
After submitting all the information required above it will take us 1 to 3 business days to determine the cause of dead on arrival. If the claim was valid and approved by our team, Once We approved your claim, You will
- Received the store credit for future purchase of the dead on arrival fish excluding the shipping cost.
If the Live Arrival Guarantee claim doesn't include all the requirements listed above, Splashy Fish has all the rights to reject your claim.
We ship all of the customer orders from our warehouse located in Springfield, VA. We pack and ship our orders depending on the orders with the exception of someday we cannot ship out live fish.
All Live Fish orders will be shipped out on Tuesday and Wednesday each week for overnight shipping by UPS.
Monday to Saturday: We will pack and ship out all orders that do not contain live fish.
Sunday: (Splashy Day) Today is the day we let our hard-working team members and our fish to destress and ready for the following week's shipment.
For more information regarding about shipping please visit us our Shipping Policy and Schedule
About the Fish
AC19 Premium Male betta fish is between 3 to 5 months old, and life expectancy for betta fish is 2 years to 5 years for beginner and experienced aquarium fish keepers. At Splashy Fish, we hand-selected one-by-one betta fish with strict requirements to ensure the fish's body, colors, shape and fins are beautiful and healthy. On average, a batch of 300 betta fish babies will only have around 12 to 10 betta fish that meet Splashy Fish requirements for Premium Grade.
This Betta fish is a Halfmoon Plakat which means that the tail of the fish is short but when the fish flare it should open up and look like a “Halfmoon”. If you are looking for betta fish that have longer and more flowy fins, we highly recommended taking a look at our Halfmoon Betta Fish
This betta fish is unique and what you see in our video is what you will get for this purchase. Koi-type betta fish all will have unique body patterns however the major color of the fish might look similar. For example, Red Koi Galaxy Betta Fish might have the major color is red with other secondary colors which might have blue, white, yellow, purple, and pink.
The lighting & water parameters we keep the fish in might be different from your aquarium parameters therefore the fish’s colors might be lighter or darker. We don't use color-enhanced software to increase the color of the fish in our video. Please ensure to check out the Care Guide for Betta Fish to properly prepare the tanks for your Betta fish.
What does Splashy Fish do before shipping?
This betta fish has been through Splashy Fish 14 days of quarantine before being listed on our website. After customers place the order, We will move the fish under observation to prepare the fish ready for shipment. Splashy Fish Team will notify the customer if the fish is not healthy for shipping.
What are Splashy Fish's shipping days? What is Splashy Fish Live Arrival Guarantee?
Splashy Fish currently shipping live fish on Tuesday and Wednesday expected to arrive the next day, with UPS Next Day Air Services chosen by the customer at check out. All live fish order is ship from Splashy Fish location in Virginia, United State, and backed by Splashy Fish’s Live Arrival Guarantee. The splashy Fish team will notify the customer if the order cannot be shipped out on the day due to inclement weather or expected delays due to carriers.
Due to stress during shipping, the fish might likely arrive lacking color and doesn't seem like the fish that you purchased. Please ensure that you read our guide on How to acclimate fish after shipping? Please give your fish at least 24 to 48 hours to bring back the color.
Please keep in mind that these fish also tend to change their scale as they grow and through time. It is very normal with Betta species such as Koi Galaxy, Koi Nemo, Hell boy, or Fancy type.