Koi Nemo Halfmoon Plakat Betta Fish
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Live Arrival Guarantee
- Fast shipping
- All our live fish, shrimp, snails are care with love and passion, when through minimum of 14 days quarantined and shipped from Splashy Fish facility in Springfield, Virginia, USA
This is only apply to live fish order.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
We have a lot of experience with shipping live fish orders. In 2021, Our records showed that we only have a 0.5 % Dead on Arrival rate for all live fish orders, compared to the industry standard is at 1.5%. This means that out of 1000 live orders that we shipped to our customer only 5 orders would have fish that arrived dead.
At Splashy Fish, we ensure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their orders. We offer a 100% Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our animals that are shipped to the customer via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Splashy Fish has the right to void Live Arrival Guarantee protection if these circumstances include:
- The customer has chosen USPS First Class Mail as a shipped method.
- Shipping address to a PO Box
- The order was refused delivery by the customer.
- The order was held for pick up at USPS, UPS, FedEx offices no longer than 24 hours after the last update on the tracking number.
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim does not include all the requirements mentioned below
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim made after the arrival period is mentioned below.
- The Fish/Animal have to be in original packaging.
Live Arrival Guarantee Claim Period:
For Live Fish and other invertebrates: one and a half hours (1.5 hours) of posted delivery time or customer received time.
For Snails: 48 hours of posted delivery time or customer received time.
How to claim for Splashy Fish's Live Arrival Guarantee:
If there is an incident when your fish are delivered "dead on arrival,”
- Take 1 picture of the shipping box and the shipping label.
- For live fish and other invertebrates: Take 2 pictures of each of the fish bags that is dead on arrival (the pictures have to show the bag in its original condition, unopened with the original rubber band)
- Send us an email to DOA@splashyfishstore.com with the subject line: DOA and Your Order Number OR messaged us on our social media
- Body of the text: Your tracking number
- The claim must be sent within the claim period mentioned above.
After submitting all the information required above it will take us 1 to 3 business days to determine the cause of dead on arrival. If the claim was valid and approved by our team, Once We approved your claim, You will
- Received the store credit for future purchase of the dead on arrival fish excluding the shipping cost.
If the Live Arrival Guarantee claim doesn't include all the requirements listed above, Splashy Fish has all the rights to reject your claim.
We ship all of the customer orders from our warehouse located in Springfield, VA. We pack and ship our orders depending on the orders with the exception of someday we cannot ship out live fish.
All Live Fish orders will be shipped out on Tuesday and Wednesday each week for overnight shipping by UPS.
Monday to Saturday: We will pack and ship out all orders that do not contain live fish.
Sunday: (Splashy Day) Today is the day we let our hard-working team members and our fish to destress and ready for the following week's shipment.
For more information regarding about shipping please visit us our Shipping Policy and Schedule
Koi Nemo Halfmoon Plakat Betta Fish is from 3 to 6 months old. We ensure the highest quality fish that we handpicked from our farm with strict graded requirements before listed on our Splashy Fish Betta Fish Stores. The species of the betta that will be shipped is Koi Nemo Halfmoon Plakat Betta Fish, which has a base color of Red and Orange, with white, blue, and possibly other colors on the body and fins.
Please ensure to check out our betta species guide to make sure that you have picked out your favorite betta type/species. The lighting we use might be different from your aquarium therefore colors might be lighter or darker depending on the light you have. Fish might likely arrive lacking color due to stress from shipping. The Fish's colors will be back to their original color when the fish is settled down and adapted to the new tanks.
We highly recommended feeding Bettas with New Life Spectrum Betta Pallet and Frozen Bloodworms. As it will help to enhance the health and color of your Betta. All our fish are fed with this pallet from fry to adult.
When you buy multiple Female Betta and put them in the same tank. It will become a sorority betta tank. The betta sorority should be a minimum of 6 females and there is no maximum with a minimum 20 gallons Aquarium, however, please ensure that to follow the rule of 1 gallon per fish. The required equipment in the tank is a heater at 82F+ and a filter. Please visit our Care Guide for Sorority Betta
Please select the desired quantity that you would like to purchase. Quantity = 1 means we will ship only ONE fish.
Due to the natural nature of this product, we cannot guarantee it will look exactly as picture*