Ludwigia Super Red mini Pot Plant
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Despite being smaller than other Ludwigia species, L. Mini Super Red (scientific name: Ludwigia sp. “Super Red Mini'') impresses aquarists with its intense red coloration on both leave’s sides when being exposed to high lighting conditions.
Ludwigia Mini Super Red are indigenous to Southeast Asia. They are recognized by small, round, and pointed red leaves growing in opposite pairs along the whole length of the stem. With the average height of about 6 inches (15 cm), the plant would not be more perfect for the midground to background position of aquariums.
Known as a prolific grower, Ludwigia Mini Super Red requires little to no CO2 additive to thrive. However, like other plants, they indeed benefit from that supplementation. Ludwigia Mini Super Red can absorb nutrients through roots or water columns. Such feature allows aquarists to either plant them into the substrate or attach them to driftwood/ other hard surfaces to meet their desired aquascapes. Only one thing you should notice when growing Ludwigia Mini Super Red is that they need good lighting conditions and flourish to their best under moderate to high lighting conditions. Upon that, the red hues will be boasted to the utmost.
The wonderful Ludwigia Mini Super Red are normally mixed with other green-shaded plants to create a contrast effect to aquariums. If you want more clusters of them, you can replant their trimmings.
What You Can Expect From This Plant:
- Easy to grow nice ultra red coloration
- Excellent choice for the serious freshwater planted aquarium
- Hardy and not quite picky about water parameters
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 64° - 82° F (18° - 28° C)
- pH: 5.0 – 7.0
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- Supplements: CO2 not required but recommended
- Lighting: Moderate to high
- Origin: Southeast Asia
- Potential height: 6 inches (15 cm)
- Aquarium placement: Midground to background
- Growth rate: Fast
See more details about care guide for Ludwigia Mini Super Red here.
This is only apply to live fish order.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
We have a lot of experience with shipping live fish orders. In 2021, Our records showed that we only have a 0.5 % Dead on Arrival rate for all live fish orders, compared to the industry standard is at 1.5%. This means that out of 1000 live orders that we shipped to our customer only 5 orders would have fish that arrived dead.
At Splashy Fish, we ensure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their orders. We offer a 100% Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our animals that are shipped to the customer via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Splashy Fish has the right to void Live Arrival Guarantee protection if these circumstances include:
- The customer has chosen USPS First Class Mail as a shipped method.
- Shipping address to a PO Box
- The order was refused delivery by the customer.
- The order was held for pick up at USPS, UPS, FedEx offices no longer than 24 hours after the last update on the tracking number.
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim does not include all the requirements mentioned below
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim made after the arrival period is mentioned below.
- The Fish/Animal have to be in original packaging.
Live Arrival Guarantee Claim Period:
For Live Fish and other invertebrates: one and a half hours (1.5 hours) of posted delivery time or customer received time.
For Snails: 48 hours of posted delivery time or customer received time.
How to claim for Splashy Fish's Live Arrival Guarantee:
If there is an incident when your fish are delivered "dead on arrival,”
- Take 1 picture of the shipping box and the shipping label.
- For live fish and other invertebrates: Take 2 pictures of each of the fish bags that is dead on arrival (the pictures have to show the bag in its original condition, unopened with the original rubber band)
- Send us an email to DOA@splashyfishstore.com with the subject line: DOA and Your Order Number OR messaged us on our social media
- Body of the text: Your tracking number
- The claim must be sent within the claim period mentioned above.
After submitting all the information required above it will take us 1 to 3 business days to determine the cause of dead on arrival. If the claim was valid and approved by our team, Once We approved your claim, You will
- Received the store credit for future purchase of the dead on arrival fish excluding the shipping cost.
If the Live Arrival Guarantee claim doesn't include all the requirements listed above, Splashy Fish has all the rights to reject your claim.
We ship all of the customer orders from our warehouse located in Springfield, VA. We pack and ship our orders depending on the orders with the exception of someday we cannot ship out live fish.
All Live Fish orders will be shipped out on Tuesday and Wednesday each week for overnight shipping by UPS.
Monday to Saturday: We will pack and ship out all orders that do not contain live fish.
Sunday: (Splashy Day) Today is the day we let our hard-working team members and our fish to destress and ready for the following week's shipment.
For more information regarding about shipping please visit us our Shipping Policy and Schedule