Micranthemum Tweediei 'Monte Carlo' Pot Plant
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Monte Carlo (scientific name: Micranthemum tweediei) is known as the popular carpeting plant for freshwater aquariums. It has compressed, bright green leaves on creeping stalks and sprouts rapidly creating the lush foreground cover for your aquarium.
Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' is native to Argentina. This hardy, fast-growing plant can flourish in a variety of tank conditions. Generally, Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' does its best in shade, but requires good light conditions as well as CO2 to grow its finest and become really compact.
Beside creating an appealing aquascape in the foreground, Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' offers refuge for shrimp and fish fry. Further, they don’t require much care and easily adapt to, even in low-tech setup provided good lighting and nutrients.
Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' can be cultivated together with Rotala Indica, Water Wisteria, Italian Val, AR Mini, [insert name]. It can paired with peaceful aquatic creatures such as shrimp, clown loach, mollies, neon tetras, cardinal tetras, rasbora hets, [insert name].
What You Can Expect From This Plant:
- Lush green mat in the front
- Easy to care
- Provide refuge for shrimp and fish fry
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 70° - 90° F (21° - 32° C)
- pH: 6.0 – 7.0
- GH: up to 15 GH
- Minimum tank size: 5 gallons (20 liters)
- Supplements: Fertilizers and CO2 additive are not required but encouraged
- Lighting: Moderate to high
- Origin: Indigenous to Argentina
- Potential height: 1.2 - 2 inches (3-5 cm), sometimes taller
- Aquarium placement: Foreground
- Growth rate: Medium to fast
This is only apply to live fish order.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
We have a lot of experience with shipping live fish orders. In 2021, Our records showed that we only have a 0.5 % Dead on Arrival rate for all live fish orders, compared to the industry standard is at 1.5%. This means that out of 1000 live orders that we shipped to our customer only 5 orders would have fish that arrived dead.
At Splashy Fish, we ensure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their orders. We offer a 100% Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our animals that are shipped to the customer via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Splashy Fish has the right to void Live Arrival Guarantee protection if these circumstances include:
- The customer has chosen USPS First Class Mail as a shipped method.
- Shipping address to a PO Box
- The order was refused delivery by the customer.
- The order was held for pick up at USPS, UPS, FedEx offices no longer than 24 hours after the last update on the tracking number.
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim does not include all the requirements mentioned below
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim made after the arrival period is mentioned below.
- The Fish/Animal have to be in original packaging.
Live Arrival Guarantee Claim Period:
For Live Fish and other invertebrates: one and a half hours (1.5 hours) of posted delivery time or customer received time.
For Snails: 48 hours of posted delivery time or customer received time.
How to claim for Splashy Fish's Live Arrival Guarantee:
If there is an incident when your fish are delivered "dead on arrival,”
- Take 1 picture of the shipping box and the shipping label.
- For live fish and other invertebrates: Take 2 pictures of each of the fish bags that is dead on arrival (the pictures have to show the bag in its original condition, unopened with the original rubber band)
- Send us an email to DOA@splashyfishstore.com with the subject line: DOA and Your Order Number OR messaged us on our social media
- Body of the text: Your tracking number
- The claim must be sent within the claim period mentioned above.
After submitting all the information required above it will take us 1 to 3 business days to determine the cause of dead on arrival. If the claim was valid and approved by our team, Once We approved your claim, You will
- Received the store credit for future purchase of the dead on arrival fish excluding the shipping cost.
If the Live Arrival Guarantee claim doesn't include all the requirements listed above, Splashy Fish has all the rights to reject your claim.
We ship all of the customer orders from our warehouse located in Springfield, VA. We pack and ship our orders depending on the orders with the exception of someday we cannot ship out live fish.
All Live Fish orders will be shipped out on Tuesday and Wednesday each week for overnight shipping by UPS.
Monday to Saturday: We will pack and ship out all orders that do not contain live fish.
Sunday: (Splashy Day) Today is the day we let our hard-working team members and our fish to destress and ready for the following week's shipment.
For more information regarding about shipping please visit us our Shipping Policy and Schedule