Seachem StressGuard Water Conditioner
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- PROTECT: Seachem StressGuard is a premium slime coat protection product, working to reduce stress and ammonia toxicity whenever handling or transporting ﬁsh.
- HEAL: Seachem StressGuard binds to exposed protein in wounds to promote the healing of injured ﬁsh while reducing the likelihood of primary and secondary infections.
- TREATMENT: The protein active colloidal agent in StressGuard actively seeks out any wounds, abrasions, or places where exposed proteins are and attach to this area, helping to directly deliver the disinfectant in the product and start the healing process.
- AQUARIUM CARE: Use 1/2–1 capful (2.5–5 mL) of StressGuard to every 40 L (10 US gallons) every 24 hours until signs of stress have abated or healing is complete. A dose of StressGuard may be safely doubled.
- SAFETY: StressGuard has a pH of 7.0. It will not affect the pH of an aquarium, even at large doses, allowing for safe use in a reef or planted aquarium containing invertebrates
Seachem StressGuard is a premium slime coat protection product, working to reduce stress and ammonia toxicity whenever handling or transporting ﬁsh.
For over three decades, Seachem has been a company rooted in sound science. Our experience in the hobby and an educated staff of chemists and biologists are part of the package when you purchase Seachem products. Seachem remains as one of the few surviving independent and privately owned pet care companies. Seachem is owned and operated by hobbyists. All of our employees are hobbyists who maintain aquariums at home and at the office. Seachem itself was started because one such passionate hobbyist - Dr. Leo G. Morin (Founder) - recognized the lack of available solutions to aquarists'.. This resulted in Seachem’s very first product: Cupraplex (today known as Cupramine). Over thirty years later Seachem is still approaching old problems in a new way.
Seachem’s philosophy is that the knowledgeable hobbyist makes the best customer. This is reflected in solid and reliable customer education and support as well as products proven in science and performance. While Seachem has grown rapidly into a national and international firm, it retains the culture of a small company and is readily available to its customers.
Use 1/2–1 capful (2.5–5 mL) to every 40 L (10 US gallons) daily until signs of stress have abated or healing is complete. Dose may be safely doubled.