Super Blue Halfmoon Betta Fish
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the Blue Halfmoon Male Betta Fish, a stunning and unique addition to any aquarium or fish tank. This fish features a vibrant blue color and a halfmoon tail shape, making it a true standout among other betta fish. The Blue Halfmoon Male Betta Fish is known for its peaceful nature and can be housed with other non-aggressive fish. This fish also requires a relatively small tank, making it a great option for those with limited space. With proper care, the Blue Halfmoon Male Betta Fish can live for several years and bring a touch of beauty and serenity to any home. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind fish.
We ensure the highest quality fish that we handpicked from our farm with strict graded requirements.
Please ensure to check out our betta species guide to make sure that you have picked out your favorite betta type/species. The lighting we use might be different from your aquarium therefore colors might be lighter or darker depending on the light you have. Fish might likely arrive lacking color due to stress from shipping. The Fish's colors will be back to their original color when the fish is settled down and adapted to the new tanks.
Due to the natural nature of this product, we cannot guarantee the color of the fish look exactly as in the picture, the Blue might be deeper or light depending on the gens of the fish*
See more details about the care guide for Betta Fish here.
This is only apply to live fish order.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
We have a lot of experience with shipping live fish orders. In 2021, Our records showed that we only have a 0.5 % Dead on Arrival rate for all live fish orders, compared to the industry standard is at 1.5%. This means that out of 1000 live orders that we shipped to our customer only 5 orders would have fish that arrived dead.
At Splashy Fish, we ensure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their orders. We offer a 100% Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our animals that are shipped to the customer via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Splashy Fish has the right to void Live Arrival Guarantee protection if these circumstances include:
- The customer has chosen USPS First Class Mail as a shipped method.
- Shipping address to a PO Box
- The order was refused delivery by the customer.
- The order was held for pick up at USPS, UPS, FedEx offices no longer than 24 hours after the last update on the tracking number.
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim does not include all the requirements mentioned below
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim made after the arrival period is mentioned below.
- The Fish/Animal have to be in original packaging.
Live Arrival Guarantee Claim Period:
For Live Fish and other invertebrates: one and a half hours (1.5 hours) of posted delivery time or customer received time.
For Snails: 48 hours of posted delivery time or customer received time.
How to claim for Splashy Fish's Live Arrival Guarantee:
If there is an incident when your fish are delivered "dead on arrival,”
- Take 1 picture of the shipping box and the shipping label.
- For live fish and other invertebrates: Take 2 pictures of each of the fish bags that is dead on arrival (the pictures have to show the bag in its original condition, unopened with the original rubber band)
- Send us an email to DOA@splashyfishstore.com with the subject line: DOA and Your Order Number OR messaged us on our social media
- Body of the text: Your tracking number
- The claim must be sent within the claim period mentioned above.
After submitting all the information required above it will take us 1 to 3 business days to determine the cause of dead on arrival. If the claim was valid and approved by our team, Once We approved your claim, You will
- Received the store credit for future purchase of the dead on arrival fish excluding the shipping cost.
If the Live Arrival Guarantee claim doesn't include all the requirements listed above, Splashy Fish has all the rights to reject your claim.
We ship all of the customer orders from our warehouse located in Springfield, VA. We pack and ship our orders depending on the orders with the exception of someday we cannot ship out live fish.
All Live Fish orders will be shipped out on Tuesday and Wednesday each week for overnight shipping by UPS.
Monday to Saturday: We will pack and ship out all orders that do not contain live fish.
Sunday: (Splashy Day) Today is the day we let our hard-working team members and our fish to destress and ready for the following week's shipment.
For more information regarding about shipping please visit us our Shipping Policy and Schedule