Sagittaria Chilensis Broadleaf Potted PlantRegular price $6.99
Sagittaria Chilensis Broadleaf
Sagittaria Chilensis Broadleaf (scientific name: Sagittaria Platyphylla) has long wide bladed leaves that are covered with amazing green coloration. The plant is a grass-like species thus, it is hardy and sturdy even in low care.
Sagittaria Chilensis Broadleaf prefers moderate lighting conditions and neutral to alkaline pH levels. It thrives in the temperature range between 72° - 82°F (22° - 28°C). Supplements like CO2 or fertilizers are not needed but recommended, especially fertilizers that are rich in iron.
The species is amphibious and able to grow out of the water in rosette form. Simply bury its roots into the substrate but let the base uncover, they will slowly grow darker and more rigid over time. With the average height of 6-16 inches, Sagittaria Chilensis Broadleaf is suitable for the background position when planted in small tanks and midground while located in the larger.
What You Can Expect From This Plant:
- Easy to care for
- Classic green plant
- Hardy and sturdy enough to be able to live with destructive animals
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 72° - 82°F (22° - 28°C)
- pH: 6.0 – 7.5
- KH: 3-8 dKH
- GH: 1-13 dGH
- Minimum tank size: [●] gallons [To Nguyên: Thông tin này N tìm trên mạng không thấy có, có gì Ng recommend nha.]
- Supplements: CO2 and fertilizers are not needed but recommended, especially fertilizers that are rich of iron
- Lighting: Moderate
- Origin: North America and Southeast Asia
- Potential height: 6-16 inches (15-40 cm)
- Aquarium placement: Midground (sometimes can be placed in the background of small tanks)
- Growth rate: Slow
See more details about care guide for Sagittaria Chilensis Broadleaf here.