Anubias Nana Narrow Leaf Potted PlantRegular price $9.99
Anubias Nana narrow leaf (scientific name: Anubias barteri var. nana 'narrow leaf') is similar to Anubias Nana except for its leaves which are a bit more narrow and compact. It is short, bushy and tolerant of almost any living conditions. The deep green leaves create a vivid-looking to its appearance making your aquarium become more attractive.
Like anubias nana, this species can either be buried in the ground (soft substrate would highly be preferred) or attached to hardscapes as long as you have its rhizome uncovered. Anubias Nana narrow leaf is a sturdy plant thus, it is an ideal option for those tanks having larger fish. Further, bottom-dwelling species (like loaches and catfish) will fall in love with this plant due to the covering pattern it creates with the short plants.
What You Can Expect From This Plant:
- An ideal option for those tanks having larger fish
- Sturdy species
- Vivid-looking with deep green leaves
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 72° - 82° F (22° - 28° C)
- pH: 6-8
- KH: 3-8 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- Supplements: CO2 and fertilizer are not necessary
- Lighting: Low. High lighting conditions make this plant susceptible to algae growth.
- Origin: Africa
- Aquarium placement: Foreground to midground
- Growth rate: Medium