Java Fern Windelov Lacy Potted Plant
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Windelov Java Fern (scientific name: Microsorum pteropus var. Windelov), also called as Lace Java Fern, is a variant of Java Fern. The plant is known for its great growth under low lighting conditions and in various ranges of water parameters.
Like java fern, its leaves grow out directly from the rhizome and display a bright green coloration. However, the difference between them, which also makes Windelov Java Fern more special, is the tip of its leaves finely branched into several small leaves. This gives an exotic-looking for Windelov Java Fern as well as your aquarium.
Extremely hardy as the plant is, Windelov Java Fern can thrive with little attention and no fertilizer addition. It can also tolerate most water parameters so long as they are stable. Such characteristics make the species a high recommendation for every beginner.
Planting Windelov Java Fern is relatively easy. You can bury them into substrate or attach them to hard surfaces or let them float freely. Nonetheless, most aquarists prefer the second way as it helps the plant grow to the utmost and gives the best aquascaping effect to your aquarium (particularly if you position them in the midground to background).
What You Can Expect From This Plant:
- Extremely hardy
- Exotic-looking with finely branched leaves
- Thrive under low lighting conditions
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 60° - 83°F (15° - 28°C)
- pH: 5.5-8.0
- GH: Soft to hard [To Nguyên: Check lại điểm này giúp N nhé.]
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- Supplements: CO2 and liquid fertilizers are recommended but not necessary
- Lighting: Low to moderate
- Origin: Southeast Asia
- Potential height: 3-5 inches (7-13 cm)
- Aquarium placement: Midground to background
- Growth rate: Relatively slow
See more details about care guide for Windelov Java Fern here.