Celestial Pearl Danio
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Live Arrival Guarantee
- Fast shipping
- All our live fish, shrimp, snails are care with love and passion, when through minimum of 14 days quarantined and shipped from Splashy Fish facility in Springfield, Virginia, USA
This is only apply to live fish order.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
We have a lot of experience with shipping live fish orders. In 2021, Our records showed that we only have a 0.5 % Dead on Arrival rate for all live fish orders, compared to the industry standard is at 1.5%. This means that out of 1000 live orders that we shipped to our customer only 5 orders would have fish that arrived dead.
At Splashy Fish, we ensure that our customers are happy and satisfied with their orders. We offer a 100% Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our animals that are shipped to the customer via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Splashy Fish has the right to void Live Arrival Guarantee protection if these circumstances include:
- The customer has chosen USPS First Class Mail as a shipped method.
- Shipping address to a PO Box
- The order was refused delivery by the customer.
- The order was held for pick up at USPS, UPS, FedEx offices no longer than 24 hours after the last update on the tracking number.
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim does not include all the requirements mentioned below
- Live Arrival Guarantee claim made after the arrival period is mentioned below.
- The Fish/Animal have to be in original packaging.
Live Arrival Guarantee Claim Period:
For Live Fish and other invertebrates: one and a half hours (1.5 hours) of posted delivery time or customer received time.
For Snails: 48 hours of posted delivery time or customer received time.
How to claim for Splashy Fish's Live Arrival Guarantee:
If there is an incident when your fish are delivered "dead on arrival,”
- Take 1 picture of the shipping box and the shipping label.
- For live fish and other invertebrates: Take 2 pictures of each of the fish bags that is dead on arrival (the pictures have to show the bag in its original condition, unopened with the original rubber band)
- Send us an email to DOA@splashyfishstore.com with the subject line: DOA and Your Order Number OR messaged us on our social media
- Body of the text: Your tracking number
- The claim must be sent within the claim period mentioned above.
After submitting all the information required above it will take us 1 to 3 business days to determine the cause of dead on arrival. If the claim was valid and approved by our team, Once We approved your claim, You will
- Received the store credit for future purchase of the dead on arrival fish excluding the shipping cost.
If the Live Arrival Guarantee claim doesn't include all the requirements listed above, Splashy Fish has all the rights to reject your claim.
We ship all of the customer orders from our warehouse located in Springfield, VA. We pack and ship our orders depending on the orders with the exception of someday we cannot ship out live fish.
All Live Fish orders will be shipped out on Tuesday and Wednesday each week for overnight shipping by UPS.
Monday to Saturday: We will pack and ship out all orders that do not contain live fish.
Sunday: (Splashy Day) Today is the day we let our hard-working team members and our fish to destress and ready for the following week's shipment.
For more information regarding about shipping please visit us our Shipping Policy and Schedule
Its name tells a lot about its appearance, a body dyed with midnight blue upon shimmering pearl-colored dots. No doubt that Celestial Pearl Danio Fish figure resembles a starry galaxy commonly referred to as Galaxy Rasbora. . Moreover, its bright red orange fins with black stripes make Celestial Pearl Danio (scientific name: Celestichthys margaritatus) more graceful and attractive while swimming.
You may soon discover that one Celestial Pearl Danio alone is a little star dimly lit in your freshwater aquarium fish tanks. However, a group of them (they tend to do best in a group of at least six) will definitely be a color burst filling your tank with a whole lot of energy.
Celestial Pearl Danio is a nano fish with its maximum size of 1 inch. Hence, to keep a group of them, you only need a 10-gallon tank. They are also best known for their peaceful and easy to care for. Just provide them stable water parameters with good water quality, they will thrive to their best. Aquarium plants, rock, or driftwood adding is also recommended for their optimal conditions.
Celestial Pearl Danio is timid. In spite of timidity, it still gets acquainted well with a wide range of fish such as Tetras, Guppies, Corydoras, Killifish fish. It is worth noting that Celestial Pearl Danio should be kept in groups (no less than 6).
What You Can Expect From This Fish:
- Color burst to your aquarium
- Completely peaceful
- Safe with plants
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 73° - 79°F (23° - 26°C)
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- KH: 2 – 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons (recommended an aim of 2 gallons per one fish)
- Diet: Celestial Pearl Danio is omnivorous. It can accept to a variety of high-quality food including flake foods, algae wafers, bloodworms, tubifex, and brine shrimp
- Social behavior: Peaceful, shoaling
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to India
- Average adult size: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/2 - 1 inch (1.3 - 2.5 cm)
See more details about care guide for Celestial Pearl Danio here.