Celestial Pearl DanioRegular price $9.99
Its name tells a lot about its appearance, a body dyed with midnight blue upon shimmering pearl-colored dots. No doubt that Celestial Pearl Danio Fish figure resembles a starry galaxy commonly referred to as Galaxy Rasbora. . Moreover, its bright red orange fins with black stripes make Celestial Pearl Danio (scientific name: Celestichthys margaritatus) more graceful and attractive while swimming.
You may soon discover that one Celestial Pearl Danio alone is a little star dimly lit in your freshwater aquarium fish tanks. However, a group of them (they tend to do best in a group of at least six) will definitely be a color burst filling your tank with a whole lot of energy.
Celestial Pearl Danio is a nano fish with its maximum size of 1 inch. Hence, to keep a group of them, you only need a 10-gallon tank. They are also best known for their peaceful and easy to care for. Just provide them stable water parameters with good water quality, they will thrive to their best. Aquarium plants, rock, or driftwood adding is also recommended for their optimal conditions.
Celestial Pearl Danio is timid. In spite of timidity, it still gets acquainted well with a wide range of fish such as Tetras, Guppies, Corydoras, Killifish fish. It is worth noting that Celestial Pearl Danio should be kept in groups (no less than 6).
What You Can Expect From This Fish:
- Color burst to your aquarium
- Completely peaceful
- Safe with plants
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 73° - 79°F (23° - 26°C)
- pH: 6.5 – 7.5
- KH: 2 – 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons (recommended an aim of 2 gallons per one fish)
- Diet: Celestial Pearl Danio is omnivorous. It can accept to a variety of high-quality food including flake foods, algae wafers, bloodworms, tubifex, and brine shrimp
- Social behavior: Peaceful, shoaling
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to India
- Average adult size: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1/2 - 1 inch (1.3 - 2.5 cm)
See more details about care guide for Celestial Pearl Danio here.